FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHY SHOULD I contract A BOOKKEEPER?
Here are just a few reasons:
1. Focus on developing and growing your business or product. Whether it's marketing, strategy, product development, funding... there are many many other aspects of business that require your attention. You may not have the time, energy, or resources to maintain your books as many business owners find bookkeeping to be the most tedious part of owning a business.
2. Minimize the likelihood of forgetting to pay a bill or a customer skipping payment.
3. Plan payment dues dates and reduce the need to borrow by properly managing your business cash flow.
4. Get a different perspective and understand the big picture regarding your financials.
5. Ensure the correct tax filings for your business and stay on top of tax payments. Make sure 1099's for contractors and freelancers are taken care of.
Bonus: Contracting a bookkeeper is a tax write off.